- Either the drillers are making up to 9 million gallons of water per well (over average 5 million) so toxic we can’t use it again, except for more drilling, and we have made it loose in the environment to pollute other clean waters and healthy environments.
- Or they are locking our River’s water under ground, in its toxic condition, never to be available for human or animal use ever again.
Either way it is untenable and wholly unacceptable.
- Toxic pollution,
- Sprawling industrial development and waste,
- Increased flooding from the development,
- A permanent loss of fresh drinking water,